The recovery community has taken a hard hit during the global pandemic. Social distancing measures mean behavioral health services are limited and people can’t receive in-person treatment as they usually would.
Now that social distancing measures are easing, we’re happy to announce our Golden Peak facility reopened on the 22nd of July. Some may be apprehensive about returning to the facility, and that’s understandable. However, the safety of our clients is of utmost importance, so we will ensure COVID-19 guidelines are implemented and adhered to. Here is everything you need to know about our re-opening.
Our doors are now open and we’re offering a full continuum of in-person care while implementing COVID precautions.
Some key changes to ensure our clients are safe in accordance with the Center for Disease Control and the Joint Commission include:
- The dissemination of sanitary products throughout the facility. This includes antibacterial soap, hand sanitizers, disinfectants, and antimicrobial wipes
- Increased frequency in routine cleaning––especially in high traffic areas
- Increases assessment and screening for coronavirus prior to intake
- Encouraging the use of face masks and proper handwashing through the use of extra signage
- Requiring all staff to complete hygiene competency quiz
- Making it mandatory for employees with acute respiratory symptoms to stay home until their fever subsides
- Employees must inform human resources if they intend to travel out of the country
- Golden Peak is working with local health officials to ensure we’re in full compliance with updated guidelines
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t be afraid to contact us. We are committed to providing high-quality care and keeping clients safe during the ongoing pandemic and beyond.