Alcohol rehabilitation programs in Colorado
How do you know whether you need help with your alcohol addiction? For many people, the decision to seek treatment for their problem becomes easier when drinking begins to impact important areas of their life, such as the loss of a job or a troubled marriage.
At Golden Peak Recovery in Denver, Colorado, we can help you identify the signs that you have a drinking problem and put together the right alcohol rehabilitation plan for you. We offer a wide range of programs and services to help you overcome your alcohol addiction and dependency, including:
- Assessment and treatment planning
- Alcohol detoxification program
- Residential alcohol treatment
- Partial hospitalization treatment
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Full rehab aftercare services
- Crisis management planning
Signs that you need help for alcoholism
Here are some of the signs that may indicate you have an alcohol addiction:
- Inability to stop drinking: The threshold of addiction has been crossed if no amount of negative circumstances in your life interfere with drinking. If the need to satisfy your addiction is unaffected by everything else, it’s time to seek help.
- Focused on drinking opportunities: Life provides many events to celebrate, but constantly seeking an excuse to party and drink is a sign that you have an alcohol problem.
- Adverse symptoms when not drinking: People with alcohol addiction often feel adverse effects when they don’t drink. That’s because the body gets accustomed to a high level of alcohol and has difficulty functioning when the supply is cut back or eliminated.
- Hiding your drinking: Being open about your alcohol use does not mean you’re not addicted, of course. But if you feel embarrassed by the quantities you drink and try to hide it from friends and family, that’s a sign that you need help.
- Strained relationships: If your work, family, and social relationships become strained because of your drinking, you may have an alcohol addiction.
We’re committed to your alcohol recovery
You cannot recover from alcohol addiction on your own. But you can get there with support and guidance from our team, which includes addiction specialists, therapists, psychiatrists, nurses and more. The home-like atmosphere at our recovery centers and our experienced, compassionate staff provide the care and confidence you need to beat your alcohol addiction and get your life back on track.
Call Golden Peak Recovery today and beat your addiction to alcohol!