Our Approach to Rehab in Colorado
When you choose Golden Peak Recovery for addiction treatment, you choose compassion. Our staff is committed to providing outstanding care with empathy, grace, and kindness, ensuring that your journey to recovery from drug and alcohol abuse is as smooth as possible.
You cannot recover from substance addiction on your own. Just as it takes a village to raise a child, it takes a large, dedicated team to help you achieve a successful, lasting recovery. But you can get there with support and guidance from our team of specialists, including:
- Addiction counselors
- Nutritionists and dieticians
- Case managers
- Addiction specialists
When you first enter addiction treatment at Golden Peak Recovery, you may not realize the crucial role our team members will play in your recovery. But at the end of your treatment, you will forever hold many of these compassionate people in your heart for all that they helped you achieve.
End-to-end support and treatment
Another reason to choose Golden Peak Recovery is our all-inclusive approach to recovery. From the moment you enter our recovery centers in the Denver, Colorado area, our experienced, highly trained addiction treatment staff provides support and care for every step of your journey.
- Before you begin treatment, we conduct a comprehensive assessment to fully understand your addiction and recovery needs: your drug and alcohol history, mental state, health condition, and other important aspects of your life.
- During detox, we provide the medical and emotional support you need to cope with withdrawal symptoms as you rid your body of drugs and alcohol.
- We help you address and remedy unhealthy routines and develop strategies for avoiding “triggers” that may cause addiction.
- Our recovery center provides a safe, positive space that encourages discipline and structure.
- We help you implement positive lifestyle and behavior changes; improve your coping and problem-solving skills; and build a strong support network.
More reasons to choose Golden Peak Recovery
Our compassion and commitment extend beyond your stay at our treatment center. We understand that leaving rehab is exciting, but you know that you will likely face struggles as you return to your everyday life. You may not be sure you can handle these challenges alone, and you want to know you’ll have continued support if and when you need it.
When you choose Golden Peak Recovery, you never have to face your new life alone. Your rehab program continues to meet your needs after you leave our recovery center. Your aftercare plan is specially designed to meet your individual needs and help you:
- Maintain your recovery
- Find ways to prevent relapse
- Achieve a more fulfilling and purpose-filled life
- Build stable, supportive, and sober relationships
Call us today to learn more about how we can help you overcome your addiction.